September 03, 2007 | By: BangDhika

“Bee” or not to bee…!!!



Your Lord revealed to the bees: "Build dwellings in the mountains and the trees, and also in the structures which men erect. Then eat from every kind of fruit and travel the paths of your Lord, which have been made easy for you to follow." From inside them comes a drink of varying colours, containing healing for mankind. There is certainly a Sign in that for people who reflect. (Qur'an, 16:69)

Friend’s do you know the special animal in the world..??? is a “bee”, they have many function..!! let’s see….
First the honey is the best medicine for humans if your child sick you can give them some honey and then for our vitality we can mix it with egg or for face the honey can be a therapy for our skin.
The other part is the poisonous it’s being use in acupuntur tehnique for the diabetes, stroke, headtick and etc …..
But for me “Bee” is the important word’s it’s has 2 mean’s :

Number one “bee” is the harder worker how the excellent construction and our arcitek’s has some idea by duplicate their scema from the nest.
Second number “Bee” is refer to my dream’s about a future because I start my own business about hardware and software computer. Now I have many reason’s why I said that “bee” is the special animal in the world.
One more thing “Bee” is mean my nick name, because my wife and my other’s friend always call me “Bee” witch is “Bee” refer to my selft (Abbee) mean a father.
“Bee” Or Not to bee..???
I invite you to give me some comment about my tek’s…. bravo blogger !!!
Success for U, Success for me and Success for All……

0 comments: